The Aristotle Word Congress participants who wish to experience the congress destination and visit some of Thessaloniki’s and central Macedonia’s cultural and natural wonders will be able to choose among pre- and post-congress tour options, as well as day tours during the Congress.
SYMVOLI Conference & Cultural Management has prepared some interesting touring proposals for participants to attend before, during or after the WCA2016 Congress.
Grab the unique opportunity to discover this wonderful country in depth and experience it as a local!
Click on each option for detailed information on the proposed tour, cost details and daily programme.
Pre & Post Congress Tours
[minimum participation 25 people]
- Athens – Delphi – Meteora – Vergina (Unesco World Heritage Sites)
[incl.: Plato’s Academy & Aristotle’s Lykeion]
Thursday, May 19th – Sunday, May 22nd 2016
- Western Macedonian Lake Towns: Kastoria, Prespes & Nimfeo
Sunday, May 29th – Monday, May 30th 2016
Day Congress Tours
[minimum participation 20 people]
- The Kaleidoscope Tour: exploring the many colors and images of Thessaloniki
Monday, May 23rd (15:00 – 17:00) – offered to all participants
- Dion: the sacred city in the foothills of Olympus, the Mountain of the Gods & Muses
Sunday, May 22nd (09:00 – 16:00)
Sunday, May 29th
- Mount Athos Boat Tour (08:00 – 18:00)
- Vergina: the royal tombs of Ancient Macedonia, the kingdom of Alexander the Great / Winery visit: a local tradition, a pleasure worldwide (09:00 – 16:00)
For any further information please contact us at the Congress Registration & Information Desk, which will be operating at the Congress venue, on the ground floor of the Administration Building of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.